Article updated: May 09, 2022
Troubleshoot Hootsuite email issues
If you're missing email from Hootsuite, try the following solutions.
Tip: You can sometimes find Hootsuite email (like login verification email) in your spam, junk, or trash folders. So, make sure to look there. If you use Gmail, check for verification emails in your inbox Promotions tab.
Authorize Hootsuite email addresses
In your email program, you want to make sure that you mark Hootsuite email addresses as a known, safe source. This will keep these emails out of your spam or junk folders. You can do this by adding the following addresses to your Contacts or to an Approved, Allowed, or Safe Senders list. If you are having trouble figuring out which to use, contact your email provider.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - This address is used to send password reset emails, login verification emails, invoices, and Hootsuite notifications.
- email@example.com - This address is used to send webinar access codes and webinar emails.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - This address is used to send newsletters and mailing list content.
- email@example.com - This address is used to send help tickets.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - This address is used to send Analytics reports.
Wait 30 minutes after adding these addresses. If you are still not receiving email from us, contact customer support.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help