Article updated: March 19, 2023
Manage email notifications
Choose which actions you want to get an email for and which ones you don't. You can also choose whether you want to get a weekly email of your account activity. Choose to be notified by email for any of the following activities:
- A scheduled post failed to send.
- A message was assigned to you or your team.
- You assigned a message to yourself using the 'Assign to me' option.
- A post requires your approval (Business and Enterprise plans).
- A post has been rejected in pre-review (Business and Enterprise plans).
Enable or disable notifications
- Go to My profile, and then select Account settings, preferences, and billing.
- Select Notifications, make your changes, and then close Account & settings.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help