Conveniently view and manage all your scheduled posts in one location with Planner. You can view all your scheduled and published content, create new posts, and organize, edit, or delete existing ones with one easy calendar view.
Viewing scheduled content
To start, select Publisher from the side launch menu. There are three tabs at the top:
- Planner is where you can review and manage your posts in a weekly calendar view.
- Content is where you'll find a list view of your posts, drafts, and where you can upload messages using the Bulk Composer.
- Promote is where you can put advertising spend behind your Facebook Page posts to boost your organic content.
View all your scheduled content in Planner by using the arrows at the top to flip through the weeks. View all your content for each day at a glance with the Condensed view, or per time slot with the Expanded view. A count of scheduled messages for each calendar day is displayed in the top-right of each day.
Click All Posts on the sidebar to view all your posts. Or, filter your weekly view by content campaign (Enterprise), or network, by selecting one from the sidebar. Your private social networks will appear under Networks. If you are a member of several organizations, you can select the correct one from the drop-down in the top-right corner.
Managing scheduled content
Each piece of scheduled content appears as a tile. Tiles appear in different colors to reflect the status of the post:
- Turquoise - scheduled (including AutoSchedule)
- Green - published successfully
- Red - failed to send - Learn more about scheduled post failure
- Grey - scheduled draft or - expired approval
- Orange - pending approval (approvals are specific to Enterprise plans)
Click on a tile to see a preview of the post and the network it's scheduled to. By clicking on a tile you can edit an unpublished post, delete or duplicate a post, or approve or reject pending posts.
Duplicating an existing post will copy it into the Composer so you can quickly make edits and build off the original to craft a new post. We recommend making edits right away when duplicating posts, so they become unique. Social networks have strict publishing rules, and often flag identical content as spam, especially if published within a short time period.
To rearrange your posts, click on a post and simply drag and drop it to a different time (up to 5 minute increments). To reschedule for a time outside the weekly calendar view, you can manually edit the time to reschedule in a different week.
Composing new content
Schedule new messages from within Planner by clicking on a time slot in the weekly calendar, and selecting New Post or New Pin.