Article updated: September 13, 2021
Hootsuite for nonprofits
Social media is a powerful, innovative way to promote fundraisers, connect with supporters, and create a passionate community that fosters real change. Hootsuite has the social media publishing, engagement, and analytics tools you need to help you manage your social media efforts more effectively, and make an even bigger impact on the world. That’s why we offer eligible, registered nonprofit organizations discounts on Hootsuite Professional and Team plans and training programs. We can help your team supercharge your social media strategy and achieve stronger results.
For more on Hootsuite's efforts to help nonprofits harness the power of social media and change the world we live in, check out our HootGiving page.
Your organization may be eligible for a non-profit discount if it holds a valid charitable status verifiable with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, Canada Revenue Agency, or equivalent local tax authority.
You are not eligible for a nonprofit discount if your organization is:
- A religious organization (including church, association of churches, etc.);
- A school, university, or other academic institution, including school districts, athletic associations, and educational services organizations;
- A governmental entity, agency, or organization;
- A hospital, organization involved with health insurance or group health plans, or a related organization;
- A private grant-making, independent, or operating foundation;
- A credit union or other mutual organization;
- A legislative or political activity organization, including political parties and organizations whose primary purposes include (i) political, legislative, or electoral advocacy, or (ii) lobbying, advocacy, or other activities intended to influence public officials (whether elected or unelected).
Apply for a nonprofit discount
Apply here. We will review your application and contact you within three business days.
Check out our HootGiving page to learn more.