Article updated: February 21, 2023
Overview of Sparkcentral
Sparkcentral is a customer care platform that helps you engage with your audience and manage conversations seamlessly on any messaging channel or social network.
Sparkcentral offers the following features and benefits:
- Manage conversations from all your support channels in one place, including social media networks and messaging services.
- Collect and access customer data to resolve questions and issues quickly.
- Use reports to set targets, send surveys, and gain insight into your customer care operations.
- Keep communications efficient, yet personal, with custom bots and automation.
As in Hootsuite, you navigate through Sparkcentral by using a variety of options on the left side of your workspace.
- Under Shared Inbox, all users have access to the New, Pending, and Resolved conversation queues for the channels they belong to.
- To access helpful resources, including feedback, support, help articles, and release notes, select the question mark icon near the bottom.
- To view and modify your personal settings, such as contact information and notification options, select Personal preferences at the bottom.
- Users with Supervisor access have additional options:
- Under Analytics, select options to access the monitoring, reports, and data export tools.
- At the bottom of the navigation pane, select Admin settings for access to all of the Sparkcentral administrative settings.
Training: Hootsuite offers group training to Business and Enterprise plan customers. Sign up for Live Product Training and learn how to build success with Hootsuite.
For more information and product help, browse the Sparkcentral categories here or search for the content you’re interested in.
To learn more about Sparkcentral or request a demo, see the Sparkcentral product page.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help