Article updated: May 19, 2022
Update your account information in Sparkcentral
You can update your profile information in Sparkcentral, including your name, profile picture, email address, password, and multi-factor authentication settings.
Edit your account information
- Select Personal preferences.
- Select My profile.
- Make the changes you want, and then select Save.
- The First name and Last name fields are mandatory.
- If you like, you can add a shortcode and upload a profile picture. A short code is usually your initials, which are automatically added to the end of messages you send.
- If you're not using single sign-on (SSO) with Hootsuite, you can change your email address and password, and you can enable multi-factor authentication (using an authentication app like Google Authenticator or Authy). If you're using SSO, these options are not available. Learn more at Enable single sign-on (SSO) with Hootsuite and Sparkcentral.
- Minimum length is 8 characters (maximum is 100 characters)
- Must include at least one number
- Must include at least one uppercase letter
- Must include at least one lowercase letter
- Must include at least one special character
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help