Article updated: September 13, 2021
Update your account information in Sparkcentral
You can update your profile information in Sparkcentral, including your name, profile picture, email address, password, and multi-factor authentication settings.
To edit your account information:
- Select your name, and then select My Settings.
- Select My Profile.
- Make the changes you want, and then select Save.
- The First Name and Last Name fields are mandatory.
- Optionally, you may specify a shortcode (typically your initials, which are automatically be added to the end of messages you send) and upload a profile picture.
- If you are not using single sign-on (SSO) with Hootsuite, you may change your email address and password, and you may enable multi-factor authentication (using an authentication app such as Google Authenticator or Authy). If you are using SSO, these options are not available. Learn more at Enable single sign-on (SSO) with Hootsuite and Sparkcentral.
Password requirements include the following:
- Minimum length is 8 characters (maximum is 100 characters)
- Must include at least one number
- Must include at least one upper-case letter
- Must include at least one lower-case letter
- Must include at least one special character