Add LINE to Sparkcentral
LINE is one the fastest-growing messenger interactive apps in the world, bringing users and businesses closer to stay in touch with customers, fans, individuals, groups, and more.
To add LINE to Sparkcentral, follow these steps:
- In the LINE Developers Console, select the designated provider from your list, or create a new one.
What is a provider?
On the LINE Developers site, an individual developer, company, or organization that provides service and acquires information from users is referred to as a service provider.
A service provider is registered as a Provider on the LINE Developers Console.Create a provider
- On the Providers page of the Console, select Create.
- Enter your desired Provider name on the Create a new provider screen, and confirm by selecting Create.
The provider name is displayed on the user consent screen. The user identifies the service provider based on the provider name. Therefore, provider names should not be temporary names (such as brand names used only in your organization, project names, etc.).
When providing service as a company or organization, create a provider using the name of the company or organization.
A channel used by the service provider must be created within the same provider.
- Navigate back to the Messaging API settings, and under LINE Official Account features, select the Edit link for Auto-reply messages.
- On the page that appears, disable Greeting message and Auto-response, and enable Webhooks. Then close the page.
- At the bottom of the Messaging API page, select the Issue button under Channel access token.
- On the Settings tab, expand Channels & Business Hours, and then select Channels.
- Select Add Channel, and select LINE.
- Fill out all of the following fields, and then select Next.
- Channel Name: The channel name within Sparkcentral. This can be the same as LINE.
- Line Channel Id and Line Channel Secret: These can be found on the Basic Settings tab in the LINE Developers Console.
- Line Channel Access Token: This was issued in a previous step and can be found on the Messaging API tab.
- Take the URL from the popup in Sparkcentral and add it to the LINE channel by selecting the Edit button for the Webhook URL on the Messaging API tab in the LINE Developers Console.
- Select Update, and then select Verify.
- Turn the Use webhook toggle on.
You should now be connected and able to assign an agent to the channel and start messaging LINE via Sparkcentral.