Article updated: January 04, 2022
Add LINE to Sparkcentral
LINE is one the fastest-growing interactive messaging apps in the world. It helps businesses stay in touch with customers, fans, individuals, groups, and more.
To add LINE to Sparkcentral, follow these steps:
- In the LINE Developers Console, select the designated provider from your list, or create a new one. What is a provider?
On the LINE Developers site, an individual developer, company, or organization that provides service and acquires information from users is referred to as a service provider.
A service provider is registered as a Provider on the LINE Developers Console.Create a provider
- On the Providers page of the Console, select Create.
- Enter your desired Provider name on the Create a new provider screen, and then select Create.
Users identify the service provider based on the provider name, which appears on the consent screen. Therefore, provider names should not be temporary (such as brand names used only in your organization, project names, etc.).
Create a provider using the name of the company or organization.
A channel used by the service provider must be created within the same provider.
- Go back to the Messaging API settings, and under LINE Official Account features, select the Edit link for Auto-reply messages.
- On the page that appears, disable Greeting message and Auto-response, and enable Webhooks. Close the page.
- At the bottom of the Messaging API page, select Issue under Channel access token.
- In Sparkcentral Admin settings, expand Channels and business hours, and then select Channels.
- Select Add channel, and then select LINE.
- Fill out all of the following fields, and then select Next.
- Channel Name: The channel name within Sparkcentral. This can be the same as LINE.
- Line Channel Id and Line Channel Secret: These can be found on the Basic Settings tab in the LINE Developers Console.
- Line Channel Access Token: This was issued in a previous step and can be found on the Messaging API tab.
- Copy the URL from the pop-up window in Sparkcentral and add it to the LINE channel by selecting the Edit button for the Webhook URL on the Messaging API tab in the LINE Developers Console.
- Select Update, and then select Verify.
- Turn the Use webhook toggle on.
You should now be connected. You can assign an agent to the channel and start messaging LINE via Sparkcentral.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help