Article updated: January 04, 2022
Set up Sparkcentral notifications
You can set personal preferences to receive notifications about the following:
- Activity in the queue
- SLA breaches
- Low CSAT scores
Notifications appear in Sparkcentral as a red bell icon at the top of your screen. The icon displays the number of new notifications. Select it to see a list of options you can take.
You may also choose to receive email notifications about certain activity.
- Select Personal preferences.
- Select Notifications.
- Select any of the options for Assignment, Queue, SLA, and CSAT:
- Assignment: Select this option to receive an email notification (in addition to a notification in Sparkcentral) whenever a conversation is assigned to you.
- Queue: Select any of these options to receive email notifications about the number of contacts waiting in your queue, new conversations, or conversations that are moved.
- SLA: Select this option to receive email notifications about breached conversations in the New queue.
- CSAT: Select this option to receive email notifications about customer satisfaction scores.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help