Article updated: August 02, 2022
Customer satisfaction surveys in Sparkcentral
Measuring customer satisfaction (CSAT) is critical for any customer-centric organization. Sparkcentral helps you create custom surveys that ask users for feedback after conversations are resolved. You can add surveys to any channel, and in multiple languages. The default surveys provided include customizable questions and follow-up responses.
To use the CSAT feature in Sparkcentral, you'll first need to go to Sparkcentral resolve settings. Only private conversations that were resolved with Resolution provided are surveyed for customer satisfaction.
To create, view, or edit CSAT surveys, follow these steps:
- Go to Admin settings.
- Expand Virtual agents, and then select CSAT surveys.
Choose a survey trigger
You can choose the type of conversation resolution that triggers a survey to be sent. The options are Human agents only and Human and virtual agents.
Create a new CSAT survey
- Go to Admin settings, expand Virtual agents, and then select CSAT surveys.
- Enter a name for the new survey.
- Enter the percentage of contacts you want to survey, and choose whether to send the survey immediately after resolving a conversation or after a certain amount of time. Then, to avoid sending the same survey multiple times to the same user, select the frequency at which to send your survey.
- Optionally, set a minimum length of the agent's response to trigger a survey. For example, you might not want to send a survey if an agent interaction is very brief.
- Optionally, you can choose to send the survey only if it’s available in the contact’s language.
- Create your survey content. You can edit any of the default survey questions and options, and you may also include emoji. You can also delete any of the follow-up responses you don't want to use. You can’t change the default scoring scale (Very satisfied, Satisfied, etc.).
- Under Apply to channels, use the toggles to apply your new survey to one or more channels, and then select Save.
Get notified about low CSAT scores
You can choose to receive notifications about conversations with low satisfaction scores:
- Under Inbox Settings, select Personal preferences, select Notifications, and then select the check box under CSAT.
View CSAT results in conversation headers and conversation histories
The CSAT score and conversation history can both provide valuable information for future interactions with customers.
When a contact fills out a survey, the CSAT score appears in the conversation header in the agent workspace.
The full CSAT survey is also automatically added to the conversation history.
To hide the CSAT survey information, select Conversation view above the conversation, and then clear the CSAT surveys check box.
View CSAT reporting
Go to Reports, and then view CSAT results in one of two ways:
- For overall data, select Customer satisfaction, and then select CSAT.
- For agent data, select Agent / team, and then select Agent overview.
Export CSAT results
You can export CSAT scores and comments as part of the Resolved conversations export. Learn more at Sparkcentral data exports.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help