Article updated: September 20, 2023
Real-time insights for Sparkcentral agents
Agents can use the Real-time insights bar to monitor their own performance data in real time. It appears at the top of the Conversations window and can be expanded or collapsed by selecting the small arrow .
Enable or disable Real-time insights for agents
- Go to Admin settings, expand Agent workspace, and then select Real-time insights.
- Use the toggle to turn Allow agents to see insights on or off.
The Real-time insights bar refreshes every 5 minutes and shows data for the past 12 hours. It includes the following metrics:
- With reply - The number of conversations resolved with at least one outbound message in the last 12 hours.
- Without reply - The number of conversations resolved with no outbound messages in the last 12 hours.
- Replies sent - The total number of replies sent in the last 12 hours.
- Available time - The total time available during the last 12 hours.
- Away time - The total time away during the last 12 hours.
- Conversations/hour - The number of conversations resolved with at least one outbound message, divided by the total available time during the last 12 hours.
- Average handle time - Average time spent working on a conversation.
- Average CSAT score - Average customer satisfaction score. For more information, see Customer satisfaction surveys in Sparkcentral.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help