Set up a HootFeed in a matter of seconds. HootFeed is a live Twitter stream that can be displayed on screens at events, encouraging interaction with the feed from guests.
HootFeed is optimized for 30-inch+ screens, and functions best in a Chrome browser. HootFeed refreshes automatically, so new tweets display every seven seconds (if available).
To set up a HootFeed
- Open hootsuite.com/hootfeed in your browser.
- Enter your email address and at least one keyword to filter content.
- Optional: Click the Profanity Filter to turn it on or off.
- Optional: Click the Customize toggle to turn it on or off. Skip to step 7 if not customizing.
- Enter your Company name, and click Upload Logo to select an image from your device.
- Click the squares to select background and text colours for the HootFeed.
- Click Launch.
- Enter your Twitter credentials and authorize HootFeed to stream tweets from your Twitter account.
Your HootFeed URL will display in the top-right corner of the feed.