Article updated: October 06, 2023
Resolve conversations in bulk
Audience: Inbox 2.0 agents
You can resolve multiple conversations in the New and Pending queues at once. This can be useful for clearing out a sudden influx of conversations, or when first getting started with your inbox.
You must have the permission Bulk resolve conversations to use this feature. See Assign Inbox 2.0 permissions.
- In the New or Pending queue of a channel, filter the queue to see the conversations you want to resolve.
- Select the three dots icon, and then choose Bulk resolve. All conversations matching the filter will be resolved, regardless of assignment.
- Under Resolve older than, enter a timeframe, such as older than 2 days.
- The timeframe is based on the newest message since it was resolved.
- If resolve reasons are enabled, select an option from the list.
- Select Resolve.
An audit trail shows who bulk resolved a conversation, when the action was performed, and the selected resolve reason.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help