Article updated: June 09, 2023
Compare your data with LinkedIn data
Once you’ve saved searches, you can compare data from them with data from your LinkedIn accounts. You can compare a single saved search or data from multiple social accounts.
Compare your LinkedIn data with a saved search
- Go to Insights and open a saved search.
- Select compare with LinkedIn .
- Select your LinkedIn Pages, and then select Save.
Compare your LinkedIn data to multiple social accounts
- Go to Insights and open Quick Search.
- Open the search options and select Search for a social account.
- Select the social accounts you want to add to your comparison. This creates a quick search combining those channels.
- Select Save Search, and then select the LinkedIn accounts to compare.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help