Article updated: May 24, 2023
Explore your data in Insights
Grow your community on LinkedIn or closely watch interactions with your content in Insights. You can look into post analytics to see what’s working best and monitor what others are saying about your brand.
With Insights, you can do the following:
- Measure organic and sponsored post performance by number of engagements, comments, likes, and more.
- Monitor and analyze conversations about your brand.
- Identify key trends and influencers.
- Look into negative sentiments and interactions with your brand’s content and make a plan for crisis management.
- Keep an eye on campaigns, competitor posts, and trending topics.
- Review localized content performance across your global offices.
Track hashtags, trends, topic, and social conversations
Explore your data and research your findings.
- In Insights , select Data management.
- Select a data source from the top of the page.
- Point to an account and select Explore.
- From here, you can use the following options to further refine your results and research your findings:
- Use operators to narrow in on your results - Select Search to open options for searching and search operators. Learn more about advanced search options.
- Show data for a specific time period - Select Date and Timezone and set your date range to show data for a specific time period.
- Filter your data - Select Filters to open and apply a number of filter options. Learn more about filters.
- Save your search - Select Save search to save your search.
Note: LinkedIn limits what you can do with LinkedIn data - some of these options may not be available for those accounts.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help