Article updated: February 21, 2023
Filter your Sparkcentral conversations
You can filter the conversations that appear in your queue. For example, you can choose to only display private conversations assigned to a specific agent.
- Open Sparkcentral, and then select Filters at the top of a queue.
- Select from the following filter options:
- Assigned to - Conversations by the agent currently assigned to them.
- Channels - Conversations that took place on specific channels.
- Conversation types - Public or private posts. This can help identify customer service conversations.=
- Topics - Conversations labeled with certain topics.
- Contact groups - Contacts labeled as part of a specific group.
Save a filter
You can save filters so that anyone in your team can use them at a later time.
- Select Filters and choose what you want to display in your view.
- Select the three dots on the top right , and then select Save new filter.
- Enter a name for your filter and select Save.
Edit a saved filter
To edit a saved filter, select it from the Saved filters drop-down list. Update your filter options, and then select Save.
Manage saved filters
To manage your saved filters, select the three dots on the top right , and then select Manage filters. For each saved filter, you have the following options:
- Duplicate - Make a copy of the saved filter
- Edit name - Rename your saved filter
- Delete - Remove the saved filter
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help