Article updated: May 07, 2023
Manage your Hootsuite invoices
Keep track of your Hootsuite invoices and payment history and add information to an invoice.
Invoices for paid plans are based on your account subscription and term commitment. We bill for the purchases you make on a monthly or yearly basis. Invoices include each billed item and all payments we receive during that invoice period. We list late payments on the next invoice.
Plan: Professional and Team. If you have a Hootsuite Business or Enterprise account, contact your customer account manager to request or to modify an invoice.
When you delete your account, we send a final invoice (or Settlement of Accounts) to the email address associated with the account.
The final invoice provides the following information:
- A record of transactions that have occurred following a plan switch.
- A record of any transactions that happened within the last 30 days (for example, late payments).
- Confirmation that you have settled your account.
- Sign in to Hootsuite.
- Go to My profile , and then select Manage my plan.
(Legacy Pro plan members, go to My profile, select Account settings, preferences and billing, and then select Modify or upgrade plan.)
- Select the Billing Info tab, and then select View Invoice to view details for your individual invoices.
- Print the invoice to PDF to download a copy of the invoice.
You can add information to the top of each invoice, such as a PO number, tax numbers, or your company address.
You can choose to have us send invoices to a secondary email address. When you do this, we CC the main email address. This can be useful when parties other than yourself (accountants, for example) maintain your accounts.
Billing addresses in countries where VAT is applicable incur standard VAT charges on their Hootsuite invoices. Enter your VAT number to have VAT excluded from future invoices. You cannot add a new VAT to previously paid invoices. If you need to revisit a credit due on a paid invoice, contact customer support.
- Sign in to Hootsuite.
- Go to My profile, and then select Account settings, preferences, and billing.
- Enter the following information in the Invoice Preferences area:
- Additional Invoice Information - Add information to the top of each invoice (maximum of 300 characters).
- Invoice Email Address - Send invoices to a secondary email address.
- If applicable, enter your VAT number in the VAT Information field, and then click Validate.
- Select Save Invoice Preferences. All invoices (future and past) show these changes. Print the invoice to PDF to download a copy of the invoice.
Important: If you don't see Invoice Preferences in your account, please reach out to our support team for assistance.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help