Article updated: November 05, 2021
Known app issues
The following apps are noted as having known issues that may not be resolved in the near future. If you encounter an issue not listed, please reach out to our support team.
- When sending Facebook posts to Flipboard, the app will only send URLs contained within the posts. If there is no URL, the app will display the following message: "Sorry! This content cannot be added to Flipboard."
- If left for long periods of time, the app may redirect to http://kontestapp.com. Refresh your browser to load the app properly.
- Safari browser users may see the error "Couldn't verify your session" in Streams. Clear the check box for Prevent cross-site tracking in the browser privacy preferences to access the app.
- Users on Internet Explorer 11 cannot get past the login screen. Use a different browser to access the app.
RSS Auto Publisher
- If the app is only posting the link to an article and not including the post title, pausing and restarting the feed has been found to resolve the issue.
Talkwalker Free News Alerts
- The app is not currently optimized for the Safari browser. We recommend using Chrome or Firefox for the best experience.
- In-stream thumbnails for image search results from certain sources (Tumblr) are not the same as the original image.
- Due to an API restriction, a maximum of 50 notes (likes, reblogs) per Tumblr post is viewable in the dashboard. To view all notes, click the timestamp link under the post's title and view the post in your browser.
- The Smart News Feed can return inconsistent or no data due to API at Viadeo.
- If a user changes their language preference on the Viadeo website, the Smart News posts may disappear from the app.
- When connecting to the Zendesk app, enter only the company name in the subdomain field. Entering the whole subdomain will cause an invalid error. For example, enter Hootsuite, instead of Hootsuite.zendesk.com.
See more about Hootsuite Apps.