Article updated: November 20, 2023
Explore and share Amplify content
Explore your company's Amplify content and share content that interests you. Go to Amplify to get started. You'll get highlights showing you the most recent content, popular content, and topics you can subscribe to.
Audience: Amplify advocates
Discover and share Amplify content
Find and share Amplify content you are interested in.
- Go to Amplify and select a topic from the navigation on the left or search for content by keyword.
- Select Share. Don't worry, this won't go live yet.
- Select the social accounts you want to share this post to. Your Amplify admins may choose to limit the social networks available for some posts. In this case, you'll find you can't select accounts in those networks.
- Choose from the following options:
- Personalize post - Open the post and edit it. This option is only available when admins offer it. For more information on creating and editing posts, see Create and publish posts.
- Share now - Publish the post to your selected accounts.
- Schedule - Set a time and date for the post to publish to your selected accounts.
Note: If you are sharing to a Facebook or Instagram profile, you can choose to send it to your News Feed or Your Story.
If you shared something and want to remove it, log in to the social network and delete it.
Suggest Amplify content to an admin
Find or do something great that you want to share more widely with your company? For example, maybe you found a link to related content, company news, or want to share photos from an event you attended. Send a suggestion to your admins right in Amplify. You can suggest content, a link, or both.
- Go to Amplify and select Suggest Post from the top of the page.
- Select to include a link or content (or fill in both).
- Optionally, enter a description of your suggestion for the content admin.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help