Import your Facebook campaigns into Ads
When you connect your Facebook ad accounts to Hootsuite Ads, Hootsuite imports all active Facebook campaigns associated with your ad account, as well as campaigns completed in the past year.
You can disable or enable automatic importing for any other Facebook campaigns that get created outside of Hootsuite Ads in your account settings.
If you have an Instagram account connected to your Facebook ad account, Hootsuite also imports promoted Instagram post campaigns.
Import Facebook campaigns
- In Hootsuite Ads, select Settings .
- Select the Facebook ad accounts tab.
- Under Import active campaigns, select Yes beside each ad account you want to import campaigns for.
Hootsuite Ads starts importing your Facebook campaigns and syncing analytics data. The process can take up to 1 hour.
Limitations of imported campaigns
You can manage imported Facebook campaigns alongside the campaigns you create in Hootsuite Ads, but some functionality is limited.
- Can't be copied.
- Can't be edited, except for scheduling, budgets and bidding actions.
- Don't have the Ads Reporting or Summary tabs.
- Don't have the Top Factors widget in the Dashboard tab.
- Don't pull data for the Target Summary module in the Report Generator