Article updated: May 09, 2022
Add or remove a video from a YouTube playlist
You can add a video to a new or existing YouTube playlist right from a YouTube stream. You can also remove a video from a playlist from within a stream.
Add a video to an existing or new playlist
- Go to Streams, and then go to your YouTube stream.
- Go to the video you want to add to a playlist and select Add to Playlist below the video.
- Select an existing playlist. Or, select Create new playlist, enter a title, select privacy settings, and then select Create Playlist.
To view the new playlist in your dashboard, add it as a stream. For more information, see Add a YouTube stream.
Remove a video from a playlist
You can only remove videos from playlists in Hootsuite from within a YouTube Playlist stream.
- Go to Streams, and then go to a YouTube Playlist stream that includes the video you want to remove.
- Go to the video you want to remove from your playlist, select More options below the video, and then select Remove from playlist.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help