Article updated: May 13, 2021
Add or remove a video from a YouTube playlist
You can add any video from a YouTube stream to an existing YouTube playlist, or create a new playlist to quickly add a video to it. You can delete videos from playlists in Hootsuite, but to delete playlists or change playlist settings, you must use YouTube.
Add a video to an existing or new playlist
- Go to Streams, and then go to your YouTube stream.
- Go to the video you want to add to a playlist and select Add to Playlist below the video.
- Select an existing playlist. Or, select Create new playlist, enter a title, select privacy settings, and then select Create Playlist.
To view the new playlist in your dashboard, add it as a stream. For more information, see Add a YouTube stream.
Remove a video from a playlist
You can only remove videos from playlists in Hootsuite from within a YouTube Playlist stream.
- Go to Streams, and then go to a YouTube Playlist stream that includes the video you want to remove.
- Go to the video you want to remove from your playlist, select More Actions below the video, and then select Remove from playlist.