Article updated: September 28, 2022
Save and edit drafts in the Hootsuite mobile app
Capture your content ideas on the go by creating drafts in the Hootsuite mobile app. You can access drafts in the mobile Planner , including those created in the web version of Hootsuite.
In Planner, you can also create drafts with scheduled dates. The scheduled content visible in Planner is dependent on the organization selected in your app preferences.
Drafts created in the Hootsuite mobile app are collaborative for Team, Business, and Enterprise plan users. This means that all organization members with access to a social account can see its drafts and take action on them.
Save a draft
You can save a draft from Compose after some elements have been added to the body of the post.
- At the bottom of the Compose window, select Save draft.
Create a scheduled draft
You can view drafts with scheduled dates in Planner alongside finished posts.
- Go to Planner.
- Select the calendar view in the top right.
- Select an empty time slot in the calendar, and then select Create a new post.
- Select a social account for the post, and begin drafting the post body.
- Select Save draft.
View, edit, or delete a draft
- Go to Planner.
- View scheduled drafts by:
- selecting the calendar view in the top right and selecting a day; or
- selecting the tile view in the top right, selecting the post status filter, choosing Drafts, and then selecting Done. This lists all drafts, with and without scheduled dates.
- Select the draft.
- To edit the draft, select Edit.
- To delete the draft, select More in the top right, and then select Delete.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help