Article updated: May 09, 2022
Manage your saved Insights searches
You can go back and view your saved searches at any time in Insights. You can also change the search terms and update your search results, or delete a saved search when it's no longer relevant.
View a saved search
- Go to Insights, and then select Saved Searches to view a list of searches saved by your organization.
- Select a saved search to display its metrics and mentions.
Note that Insights backfills the mentions and metrics in saved searches with historical data from the previous 12 months.
Edit a saved search
- Go to Insights, and then select Saved Searches to view the list of searches saved by your organization.
- Select the three dots in the Actions column of the saved search you want to change, and then select Edit Search.
- In the Edit search window, select EDIT in the search query field. Make your changes to the search query, and then press ENTER to view the new results as an initial quick search.
- After reviewing the new results, you can take one of two actions:
- Select Exit Edit Mode to undo your changes.
- Select Save Changes to update the saved search with your changes.
Important: You cannot undo changes to a search query after you save them. Insights creates a completely new search, and any customizations on existing mentions (such as sentiment or language) are lost. Insights preserves your tags when you edit a search. Always test new queries with a quick search until you’re satisfied with the results, and then make your edits to a saved search.
Delete a saved search
You can delete a search if you no longer need it or if you need to make room for a new saved search (see Saved search limits in Insights).
Deleting a search also deletes existing mention annotations (such as sentiment, emotion, location, tags, and so on). Deleting a saved search cannot be undone.
- Go to Insights , and then select Saved Searches to view the list of searches saved by your organization.
- Select the three dots in the Actions column, select Delete, and then select Delete again to confirm.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help