Article updated: June 21, 2022
There are times when we need to rethink our budget and the tools we use. That’s why we offer flexible plans and subscription terms. You can change your plan (and therefore, cost) whenever you need.
Although our self-serve terms state that all fees are non-refundable, we’re happy to review the last 30 days of charges to see what we can do.
To make a refund request, fill out this form and include the following information:
- The email address connected with your Hootsuite account.
- The full name of the account owner.
- The reason you’re requesting the refund.
- If you used a credit card to pay for your subscription, provide the last 4 digits and expiration date of the card on file with Hootsuite. It is helpful to also provide the charge amount, date, and invoice number.
- If you paid via PayPal, provide the PayPal Billing Agreement ID, charge amount, and date. It is also helpful to provide the invoice number.
Once you’ve submitted your request, check the email inbox for the email address connected to your Hootsuite account. As soon as we have an update for you, we’ll let you know there.
If we approve your request, we’ll let you know and will issue the refund to the original card or account used to make the payment. Once processed, it usually takes between 5-10 business days for the refund to complete.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help