Article updated: September 28, 2022
Get started with Amplify for admins
Word of mouth is a great way to build trust around your brand and attract more followers. Amplify, an employee advocacy and social selling tool, is a great way to let your employees help you spread the word about your company. With the help of your colleagues, you can promote your brand and increase your reach.
It works like this:
- You create social content that supports your brand goals and professional social presence.
- You engage your workforce to help you share that pre-approved content to their social accounts.
Audience: Amplify admins. Not an admin? Learn how Amplify works for employee advocates.
Understand your role as an admin
As an admin, you create, edit, and share content with your employee advocates. You can also manage member permissions and perform other tasks. The following articles can help you with the admin tasks:
- Add Amplify to Hootsuite
- Create Amplify content
- Edit Amplify content
- Work with Amplify draft and scheduled content
- Use topics to organize Amplify content
- Manage Amplify members and permissions
- Alert members to important content in Amplify
- Measure Amplify results in Analytics
All advocates have access to Amplify and Planner in Hootsuite. If you want your advocates to do even more with Amplify, like track and review engagement for your Amplify posts, or interact with your customers and audience from a single inbox, contact your customer success manager. The following table shows the additional advocate features by Amplify plan type.
Training: Hootsuite offers group training to Business and Enterprise plan customers. Sign up for Live Product Training and learn how to build success with Hootsuite.
Next up - Add Amplify to Hootsuite
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help