Article updated: January 03, 2023
Edit Amplify content
Publish with confidence knowing you can make changes to content at any time.
Audience: Amplify admins
Edit a post in Amplify
Content admins can edit content directly in Amplify.
- Go to Amplify , find the post you want to edit, and then select More options.
- Select from any of the following options:
- Copy internal link - Copy a link to share it with other members.
- Edit original post - Open and edit the post in Composer.
- Delete post - Remove the post.
- Send back to drafts - Remove the post from your members' Amplify view and put it into Draft status.
You can choose whether or not you want your members to edit and personalize Amplify content before they share it to their social accounts. See Manage Amplify settings for details.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help