Article updated: May 26, 2022
Add a TikTok stream
Create streams for monitoring activity on your own content from your connected TikTok Business accounts. Streams help you keep an eye on engagement with your posts. To learn more about streams, see Overview of Streams.
For more about using TikTok with Hootsuite, watch Managing TikTok with Hootsuite.
Add a stream to a new board
- Select New board, and then select Monitor my own content.
- Select your TikTok Business account, select Next, and then select the video stream for that account.
- Select Add to Dashboard.
Add a stream to an existing board
You can add a stream to an existing board at any time (boards have a limit of 10 streams).
- Go to Streams .
- Create or select the board that will host the stream.
- Select Add stream.
- Select TikTok from the list on the left.
- Select an account from the drop-down.
- Select your My Videos stream.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help