Article updated: January 09, 2023
Overview of Hootdesk
Hootdesk is an advanced customer care hub that helps you and your teams seamlessly engage with your audience. You can use multiple messaging channels and social networks to manage conversations in one place. Customer care capabilities, like auto-responder scripts, automations, team performance metrics, and customer relationship management (CRM) integrations, help enhance team collaboration, optimize processes, and improve ROI.
Use Hootdesk to:
- Manage conversations from all your support channels in one place, including social media networks and messaging services. We currently work with the following channels:
- Hootdesk Messenger
- Identify and resolve customer issues quickly with contact data.
- Use reports to set targets, send surveys, and gain insight into your customer care operations.
- Keep communications efficient, yet personal, with custom automation.
Go to Hootdesk .
- In Hootdesk, all users have access to the New, Pending, and Resolved queues for the channels they belong to.
- To view and modify your personal settings, including your default availability, keyboard settings, sound options, and notification settings, select Personal preferences under Inbox Settings.
- Admins have additional options:
- Under Analytics, use the monitoring, reports, and data export tools for advanced analysis of your team’s performance.
- Under Inbox Settings, select Admin settings for access to a wide range of Hootdesk admin settings.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help