Article updated: May 12, 2022
Turn Real-Time Insights for agents on or off
Audience: Hootdesk admins
Agents can use the Real-Time Insights bar to track their own performance data by expanding the small arrow above the conversation view. As an admin, you can control whether they have access to this feature.
Follow these steps to enable or disable this feature for agents:
- Go to Hootdesk, select Admin settings, expand Agent workspace, and then select Real-Time Insights.
- Use the toggle to turn Allow agents to see insights on or off.
The Real-Time Insights bar refreshes every 5 minutes and shows data for the following metrics over the past 12 hours:
- With reply - The number of conversations resolved with at least one outbound message.
- Without reply - The number of conversations resolved with no outbound messages.
- Replies sent - The total number of replies sent.
- Available time - The total time available.
- Away time - The total time away.
- Conversations/hour - The number of conversations resolved with at least one outbound message, divided by the total available time.
- Average handle time - The average time spent working on a conversation.
- Average CSAT score - The average customer satisfaction score. For more information, see Create and send customer satisfaction surveys.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help