Article updated: December 04, 2023
Give agents access to real-time insights
Let agents track their own performance data with Real-time insights. They can see their reply statistics, available time, average CSAT score, and more.
Turn on or off agent access to Real-time insights
In Inbox 2.0, Admin settings, expand Agent workspace, and select Real-time insights to turn this feature on or off for your agents.
Insights available to agents
Agents can see Real-time insights in the conversation view. The data refreshes every 5 minutes.
Agents will see the last 12 hours of data for the following metrics:
- With reply - Number of conversations resolved with at least one outbound message.
- Without reply - Number of conversations resolved with no outbound messages.
- Replies sent - Total number of replies sent.
- Available time - Total time available.
- Away time - Total time away.
- Conversations/hour - Number of conversations resolved with at least one outbound message, divided by the total available time.
- Average handle time - Average time spent working on a conversation.
- Average CSAT score - Average customer satisfaction score. Learn more about CSATs.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help