Article updated: September 26, 2023
Manage team settings in Inbox 2.0
Audience: Inbox 2.0 admins
Control the access teams and their members have to queue features. You can limit their access to conversations and filters, and set a default sort order for their queue.
Set teams' feature access
Choose which teams have access to specific queue features.
- In Inbox 2.0, select Admin settings.
- Expand Queue, select Team settings.
- Point to the actions area next to a team and select Edit .
- Select to allow any of the following actions:
- This team can only see conversations which have been routed to this team - Allow the team to only access conversations that have been routed to their team. If an agent on a team has access to channels outside their team and you select this option, some conversations may not be visible to them. If you don't select the option, teams will see all conversations, not just those routed to their team.
- Use any of the queue filters - Allow team members to use any of the queue filters to view and filter conversations. If you clear this option, agents can see all unowned conversations, but only their owned conversations. Conversations owned by other team members are not visible.
- Change the sorting order of the queue - Allow team members to sort the queue by newest, oldest, new, or pending. If you clear this checkbox, you can set the sort order for the team.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help