Article updated: April 21, 2023
Manage Inbox 2.0 team queue permissions
Audience: Inbox 2.0 admins
You can control the types of changes team members can make to filters and sort order.
- In Inbox 2.0, select Admin settings, expand Queue, select Team settings, and then select Edit next to the team you want to manage.
- Select the actions you want to allow:
- This team can only see conversations which have been routed to this team - Limit a team’s access to only conversations that have been routed to their team. If this checkbox is cleared, teams will see all conversations, not just those routed to their team. If an agent has access to channels outside their team, some conversations may not be visible
- Use any of the queue filters - Allows agents to use any of the queue filters. If this checkbox is cleared, the default filter settings are used and agents can see all unowned and owned conversations. Conversations owned by other team members are not visible.
- Change the sorting order of the queue - Allows agents to change the sort order of conversations in the queue. If this checkbox is cleared, you can also select a default sort order.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help