Article updated: March 19, 2023
Edit your personal preferences in Inbox 2.0
You can decide if you want to be Available or Away when you sign in to Inbox 2.0. If you’re available, you’ll get the first conversation waiting in the New queue. When you don’t want to handle the queue, change your status to Away (or another status, depending on your organization’s options).
You can check on your teammates’ availability by looking at the team chat, in the lower right of the agent workspace. Select the chat header to see a list of team members who are online and their current status.
You can change your default availability settings, as well as other personal settings, including:
- What happens when you press Enter on your keyboard while typing a message
- Whether sounds are on or off
- Whether to get confirmation when muting a contact
- Notification settings for:
- The queue (number of conversations, new conversations, conversation status changes)
- SLA (service-level agreement) breaches
- Low customer satisfaction (CSAT) survey scores
To change any of these personal settings, follow these steps:
- Go to Inbox 2.0, and under Inbox 2.0 settings, select Personal preferences.
- Select either General or Notifications.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help