Article updated: December 04, 2023
Monitor your performance in Inbox 2.0
You can use the Real-time insights bar to keep track of your performance in Inbox 2.0. Select the small arrow above the conversation view to show and hide real-time insights above the conversation view.
The Real-time insights bar refreshes every 5 minutes and shows your data from the past 12 hours. It includes the following metrics for the past 12 hours:
- With reply - The number of conversations you resolved with at least one outbound message.
- Without reply - The number of conversations you resolved with no outbound messages.
- Replies sent - The total number of replies you sent.
- Available time - The total time you were available.
- Away time - The total time you were away.
- Conversations/hour - The number of conversations you resolved with at least one outbound message, divided by your total available time.
- Average handle time - The average time you spent working on a conversation.
- Average CSAT score - Your average customer satisfaction score.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help