Article updated: January 04, 2022
Sparkcentral Agent / team reports
The Agent and Team reports provide insight into average handle times per conversation, agent, and team. It also includes a detailed view of how agents have spent their time (handle time, no reply time, cherry-picking time, etc.).
To view these reports, under Analytics, select Reports, and then select Agent / team.
Date selection and filter settings
You can filter the reports on the following information:
Date range and channel selection
- Time zone - Select the desired time zone on which to base the date and time of the generated chart.
- Date range - Select the date from and until which you would like to show data.
- Channels - Select the channels for which you would like the tool to show data.
- Interval - Specify an interval display between hourly and monthly.
- Response time - Select the response time for which to show reports.
- Handled by teams - Specify which teams you would like to report on.
- Handled by agents or groups - Specify the groups or specific agents you would like to report on.
- Available and Away - Group by the default states.
- Available and custom away states - Group by the default available state and other custom states.
Gain insight into performance per agent. You can create custom groups of agents and save them as a filter:
- Use the agents’ filter to select specific agents or a group of agents.
- Select + Group.
- Enter a name, select any additional agents you want to add, and select Save.
Select an agent to see all conversations they added topics to.
Select a number in the CSAT column to open the conversations with that score for an individual agent.
Gain insight into the handle time per agent or per team. Elements of this report include:
- Total handle time - The total handle time grouped by handle time type
- Average handle time - The average handle time per conversation
- Total handle time per agent - The total handle time per agent
- Average handle time per agent - The average handle time per agent
- Average handle time per team - The average handle time per team
Gain insight into how much time your agents spend on Available or (custom) Away status. Elements of this report include:
- Agent availability - An agent's availability in hours
- Availability per weekday - An agent's availability for each day of the week
- Availability per hour - An agent's availability for each hour of the day
Total Handle Time per User:
Gain insight into how your agents are utilizing their time. Elements of this report include:
- Utilization - The utilization for the selected filters. Utilization is the percentage of handle time compared to the available time.
- Utilization per agent -The utilization per agent for the selected filters, as a percentage.
Gain insight into how many resolved conversations were completed per agent or per team. Elements of this report include:
- Resolved conversations per agent - The number of conversations resolved during the selected date range, grouped by agent.
- Resolved conversations per team - The number of conversations resolved during the selected date range, grouped by team.
Learn more about other reports
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help