Sparkcentral User / Team reports
The User and Team reports provide insight into average handle times per conversation, agent, and team. It also includes a detailed view of how agents have spent their time (handle time, no reply time, cherry-picking time, etc.).
To view the User/Team reports, on the Analytics tab, select Reports, and then select User / Team.
Date selection and filter settings
You can filter the reports on the following information:
Date range and channel selection
- Timezone - Select the desired time zone on which to base the date and time of the generated chart.
- Date Range - Select the date from and until which you would like to show data.
- Channels - Select the channels for which you would like the tool to show data.
- Interval - Specify an interval display between hourly and monthly.
- Response Time - Select the response time for which to show reports.
- Handled By Teams - Specify which teams you would like to report on.
- Handled By Agents/Groups - Specify the groups or specific agents you would like to report on.
- Available and Away - Group by the default states.
- Available and Custom Away States - Group by the default available state and other custom states.
Gain insight into performance per agent. You can create custom groups of agents and save them as a filter:
- Use the agents’ filter to select specific agents or a group of agents.
- Select + Group.
- Enter a name, select any additional agents you want to add, and select Save.
Gain insight into the handle time per agent or per team. Elements of this report include:
- Total Handle Time - The total handle time grouped by handle time type
- Average Handle Time - The average handle time per conversation
- Total Handle Time Per User - The total handle time per user
- Average Handle Time Per User - The average handle time per user
- Average Handle Time Per Team - The average handle time per team
Gain insight into how much time your agents spend on Available or (custom) Away status. Elements of this report include:
- Agent Availability - An agent's availability in hours
- Availability Per Weekday - An agent's availability for each day of the week
- Availability Per Hour - An agent's availability for each hour of the day
Total Handle Time per User:
Gain insight into how your agents are utilizing their time. Elements of this report include:
- Utilization - The utilization for the selected filters. Utilization is the percentage of handle time compared to the available time.
- Utilization Per User -The utilization per user for the selected filters, as a percentage.
Gain insight into how many resolved conversations were completed per agent or per team. Elements of this report include:
- Resolved Conversations per User - The number of conversations resolved during the selected date range, grouped by user.
- Resolved Conversations per Team - The number of conversations resolved during the selected date range, grouped by team.