Article updated: May 17, 2022
Sparkcentral queue management and filters
You can view, filter, and sort all messages in the conversation queue. You can also view the number of new and pending conversations and resolve them in bulk.
Filter the active channels list
The active channels list lets you select any social or messaging accounts that you have access to and displays the number of channels you’ve selected out of the total number of available channels.
Your workflow consists of three states, each with its own queue:
- New - Conversations are either new or have a new reply from the contact and need follow-up.
- Pending - Conversations are waiting for the contact to follow up.
- Resolved - Conversations have ended and require no further action.
To narrow the types of conversations that appear in your queue, select Filter under Active channels to filter on any of the following:
- Teams - Any team or teams that you belong to.
- Ownership - Conversations by the agent who currently owns them.
- Topics - Conversations labeled with certain topics.
- Contact groups - Contacts labeled as part of a specific group.
- Conversation types - Public or private posts. This can help identify customer service conversations.
Change the sort order of the queue
You can sort your conversations in the queue by selecting Newest first or Oldest first in the New or Pending queue.
Cross-channel conversation history gives you a consolidated view of a contact’s conversations across all channels and networks. This means you don’t have to ask a contact for information that’s already been provided and lets you know whether the contact has been working with another agent.
Channel icons at the top of the conversation view indicate whether the history for this contact is available on multiple channels.
You can show or hide the cross-channel conversation history view by selecting or clearing the All channels check box under Conversation view.
- The All channels setting is preserved when you sign out, as long as you use the same browser when you sign back in.
- You’ll only be able to see conversation histories on conversations in channels you have access to.
Show or hide audit trails in conversations
Audit trails show past actions performed on a conversation, who performed the actions, and when the actions were performed. They can give you insight such as whether a conversation is being appropriately handled according to your organization’s policies.
You can show or hide audit trails by selecting or clearing the Audit trails check box under Conversation view.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help