You can set personal preferences to receive notifications about assignments, activity in the queue, SLA breaches, and low CSAT scores.
Notifications appear in Sparkcentral, indicated by a red bell icon at the top of your screen. The notification icon displays the number of new notifications; select it to display a list of options you can take.
You may also choose to receive email notifications about certain activity.
Set up email notifications
- Select your name in the top right corner and choose My Settings from the menu.
- Select Notifications.
- Select any of the options for Assignment, Queue, SLA, and CSAT:
- Assignment: Select this option to receive an email notification (in addition to a notification in Sparkcentral) whenever a conversation is assigned to you.
- Queue: Select any of these options to receive email notifications about the number of contacts waiting in your queue, new conversations, or conversations that are moved.
- SLA: Select this option to receive email notifications about breached conversations in the New queue.
- CSAT: Select this option to receive email notifications about customer satisfaction scores.