Sparkcentral resolve reasons
For insight into the outcome of the conversations your team has, you can use resolve reasons. At the end of a conversation, agents have the option to specify why a conversation is resolved. Resolve reasons can provide insightful tallies, like the number of conversations abandoned by customers, successfully resolved, or considered spam.
Enable resolve reasons
Resolve reasons are disabled by default.
To enable resolve reasons:
- On the Settings tab, expand Agent Workspace, and then select Resolve Reasons.
- Under Enabled Resolve Reasons, select the resolve reasons you want to use, and then choose which channels to apply them to. For example, you might want to enable this feature for WhatsApp and Twitter private messages but not for Twitter public posts.
- Select Save.
Audit trails show who resolved a conversation and the selected resolve reason.
To learn more, see Sparkcentral audit trails.
The Resolve Reasons report displays the following information:
- Resolve Reason - The number of conversations resolved with each reason.
- Resolve Trigger - The number of each type of resolve trigger. The most common resolve triggers are Agent (human agents), Virtual Agent, Automation, Auto-Resolve, and Blocked contact.
- Resolve Type - The number of conversations marked in bulk or individually.
- Resolved With or Without Reply - The number of conversations replied to and those resolved without a reply.
To view the Resolve Reasons report, on the Analytics tab, select Reports, expand Volume, and then select Resolve Reasons.
If you are using automations (see Using automations in Sparkcentral) to resolve conversations, you can choose a corresponding resolve reason. This reason is automatically applied to all conversations that are resolved.
Admins can specify whether resolve reason must be included, both globally and by channel:
- To configure resolve reasons globally: On the Settings tab, expand Queue, and then select Preferences.
- To configure resolve reasons for an individual channel: Select Settings, expand Channels & Business Hours, select Channels, and then select the Edit icon next to the channel you want to configure.