Explore and share company content with Amplify
You can explore and share any content available from your organization in either the Amplify mobile app Home feed or the topic lists in the Amplify desktop app. This includes highlights from the latest content, popular content, and topics you aren’t subscribed to yet.
Note: You might find that some content is not shareable on certain social networks. Amplify admins can “lock” certain social networks for individual pieces of content, and they may designate some content for certain social networks only.
Explore Amplify content
Browse through your organization's content to find items that interest you and that you might want to share.
The Amplify mobile app offers two ways to browse available content:
On the Home screen, scroll down to see and select any of the following:
- Share more content. This option takes you to the Content feed, which contains all content in your chosen topics, and all content tagged for everyone in the organization.
- Share more popular content. This option takes you to the Popular feed, containing the 10 most popular posts for the week in your organization. Popularity is ranked based on number of reads, likes, and shares.
- Explore All Topics. This option takes you to the Topics feed, which contains content from all of the topics you have access to but aren't yet subscribed to.
Selecting Content in the mobile app shows you content from all of the topics you're currently subscribed to.
Select any post to access the source link and read it in full, or to see a list of people in your organization who have liked, read, or shared the post.
To explore your organization’s topics in the Amplify desktop app, select any topic on the left under Subscribed Topics or Explore Other Topics, or select All content to see everything on one page.
You can search for topics in the Amplify desktop app by keyword. Simply select the search bar in the top right and enter a keyword to find relevant shareable content.
Share Amplify content
When you've found content you'd like to share to your own social networks, follow these steps.
Important: Sharing to Facebook and Instagram profiles follows a different workflow (see below).
- Select Share. .
- Select an icon to share the content to the default account for that social network.
Tip: If you have more than one account for a social network, you can change the default sharing account by going to Profile > Account > Settings > Select Social Network, and then selecting an account from the drop-down list for each social network.
- Optional: If your admin has enabled it, you can select Personalize to edit the post.
- Select Share now to publish immediately, Schedule for me to have Hootsuite's automatic posting algorithm choose a time for you, or Pick a time to choose a date and time to publish.
- Select Share.
- Select the social account to which you want to share the content.
- Select Schedule to choose a date and time to publish, Share Now to publish immediately, or, if your admin has enabled it, Personalize to edit the message in the Composer before publishing.
Important: To view, edit, or delete content scheduled through Amplify, you need access to Hootsuite. Sign in to https://hootsuite.com/login with your Amplify credentials, and then go to Publisher to view or revise your scheduled post.
The first time you share to a social network, you may be prompted to connect it to Amplify. Enter your login credentials, and then select Authorize. Learn more about connecting social accounts.
Share Amplify content to a Facebook or Instagram profile
- Select Share .
- Select the Facebook or Instagram icon. The caption text is automatically copied to your device clipboard, to be manually shared to your profile (step 5).
- Share on Facebook or Share on Instagram.
- Optional: Enter a message in the “Say something about this” box.
- Press and hold and select Paste to paste in the copied caption.
- Select Post.
A check mark appears below the shared content when the post is shared successfully. There is no way to undo a share. Sign in to your social account natively to delete a post.
- Select the Facebook profile you want to publish to.
- Select Share Now.
- Optional: Enter a message in the "Say something about this" field (optional).
- Select either News Feed or Your Story, and then select Post to Facebook.
A check mark appears on the shared content when the post is shared successfully. There is no way to undo a share. Sign in to your social account natively to delete a post.
As an advocate, you can suggest content for your Amplify admins to share with your organization. You can send an image, a link, or both, that you think is valuable to share through Amplify. For example, you might want to suggest links to industry-related content, company news, or photos from an event you’re attending.
- Select Content .
- Select Suggest Post in the top left.
- Select Suggest a Link, and then enter the content link.
- Select Suggest an Image, and then take or select a photo to share.
- Optional : Select Why are you suggesting this? to include a contextual note for the content admin.
- Select Send.
- Select Suggest Post at the top of the Amplify app.
- Select Include a link, and then enter the content link.
- Select Include an image, and then select a photo to share.
- Optional: Select Description of your post suggestion to include a contextual note for the content admin.
- Select Suggest post.
See your rank in Leaderboard
If your organization has enabled access to Amplify Leaderboard, you can see where you rank amongst your colleagues by number of shares.
- In the Amplify mobile app, select Profile .
- Select Settings in the top right.
- Below your profile summary and above your Activity summary, select See your rank.
If you have a Hootsuite account with access to Analytics, you can see a more detailed analysis of your engagement. In Hootsuite, go to Analytics , and then select Amplify Leaderboard under Quick Views.