Add a LinkedIn account to Hootsuite to manage publishing and engagement on your profile or Page. Each LinkedIn account can connect up to 100 Pages, including Showcase and University Pages.
Super admins, admins, and those with custom organization permissions to Add Social Networks can add social networks to organizations.
Important: Before adding each new profile or Page with the following steps, open another web browser tab, and make sure you are logged out of LinkedIn (even in private/incognito windows).
To add a LinkedIn profile or Page
- Select your profile picture ( by default) in the top right corner, and then select Manage Social Networks.
- For personal use: Select + Private Network in the bottom left corner.
For use within an organization: Select Manage beside the org name, and then select Add a Social Network.
- Select LinkedIn from the list on the left, and then select Connect with LinkedIn.
- Enter your LinkedIn account credentials (email and password) and then select Sign in.
- Select the Pages and profiles to add to your dashboard, and then select Done.
- Optional: If a selected Page has access to an ad account, select the ad accounts you want to add to the dashboard, and then select Done.