Add a LinkedIn account
Add a LinkedIn account to Hootsuite to manage publishing and engagement on your profile or Page. Each LinkedIn account can connect up to 100 Pages, including Showcase and University Pages.
Super admins, admins, and those with custom organization permissions to Add Social Networks can add social accounts to organizations.
Before you begin
Hootsuite accesses LinkedIn Pages through a personal LinkedIn account listed as a Designated Admin on the Page, but you aren’t required to add your personal profile to Hootsuite.
Ensure that your LinkedIn user is a Designated Admin of the Page you want to add. To learn more, see LinkedIn Page Admins - Overview in the LinkedIn help center.
Add a LinkedIn profile or Page
Important: Before adding each new profile or Page with the following steps, open another web browser tab, and make sure you are logged out of LinkedIn (even in private/incognito windows).
- Go to My profile , and then select Social networks and teams.
- For personal use: Select + Private Network in the bottom left.
For use within an organization: Select Manage beside the org name, and then select Add a Social Network.
- Select LinkedIn from the list on the left, and then select Connect with LinkedIn.
- Enter your LinkedIn account credentials (email and password) and then select Sign in.
- Select Add beside the Pages and profiles you want to add to Hootsuite, and then select Done.
- Optional: If a selected Page has access to an ad account, select the ad accounts you want to add to the dashboard, and then select Done.
Note: If you have access to Hootsuite Impact, you'll need to add your social accounts to Impact too. See Connect an organic or paid social account to Impact for those instructions.