It’s here! We’re excited to bring a simpler, improved look and navigation to Hootsuite. Try it out, and start getting familiar with Hootsuite’s new look. We think the simplified navigation will make your daily workflows much smoother.
If you’re not ready for change right away, the old look will still be available for a few weeks. You can switch back and forth any time during this period. Just select Help & resources to find the setting. Read on to understand what’s changing, so you know what to expect.
Look and feel
What you’ll notice right away is Hootsuite’s fresh new look. For the most part, the location of your favorite tools isn’t changing, but everything has a simpler, more modern design, with new colors and typeface.
The big change is that we’ve tidied things up to improve your experience. Now, you can find everything in Hootsuite from the left navigation. Here are the three key changes:
1. The new post button is now always available at the top of the left navigation, so you can create a post from anywhere.
- A closer look: No matter where you are in Hootsuite, it's easy to start crafting your next post. Hover over the new post button to find the extra options for creating posts, pins, and more.
2. We’ve focused in on the essentials, so the products our customers use most frequently are easy to find.
- A closer look: Depending on your plan type, the following products are available:
In Streams, tabs have become boards. You can organize the different social streams you’re monitoring on boards. Access each of them easily from the Streams navigation.
3. You’ll find your other extended products near your profile at the bottom of the navigation, along with notifications and help.
- A closer look:
- Select My other products to find extended products like Insights, Ads, and Impact.
- Notifications and notification settings (for Business and Enterprise customers) are now in the left navigation.
- Select Help & resources for suggested help based on the product you’re working in, for quick access to the Help Center and Hootsuite Academy, to chat with our support team, or to leave feedback. We’d love to hear from you about the new look!
And if you want to return to the old Hootsuite look, you can do that here for the next few weeks too.
- Last but not least, your profile is at the bottom of the navigation. Select your profile to manage your plan type and account settings; find the app directory; manage your social networks, teams, and organizations; or sign out of your Hootsuite account.