Are you new to the Help Center?
Whether you’re looking to get started or if you need troubleshooting help, we’ve put together some articles which new users have found helpful.
Walk through these popular guides to get up and running with Hootsuite right away. They'll help you start seeing value with Hootsuite for your social media needs. Learn how to create and publish posts, make changes to your account settings or plan, set up streams for monitoring activity, and install apps to extend your toolset. If your plan type includes team members, learn how to create an organization.
- Visual overview of the Hootsuite dashboard
- Quick start guide
- Quick start guide Team/Pro organizations
Instagram is one of the main social networks used in Hootsuite. Depending on the type of profile you have, you can either publish to Instagram directly, or manually via push notifications. Learn the difference between these two methods, how to use them, and how to troubleshoot with the articles below. For full functionality in Hootsuite, we recommend using an Instagram business account.
- Using Instagram with Hootsuite
- Add an Instagram business profile
- Troubleshooting Instagram business connections
Here to troubleshoot?
Having an issue? We recommend starting with these articles to help you with initial troubleshooting, refreshing and reconnecting a social network.
- Unable to sign in to Hootsuite
- Initial troubleshooting: Refresh your dashboard and browser
- Reconnect a social network
If you want to troubleshoot something not covered in these articles, take a look here.