Twitter lists let you group Twitter users, so you can monitor more focused conversations. Add a stream for an existing Twitter list to monitor from your mobile device. These lists can also be accessed on Twitter natively.
To view a Twitter list
- Tap Account .
- Tap Social Networks.
- Tap your Twitter profile.
- Tap Lists.
- Under lists, select which you would like to view.
To add a Twitter list stream
- Tap Streams.
- Tap on the dropdown menu.
- Tap Manage Tabs & Streams.
- Under Tabs & Streams find the tab you want to add the stream to.
- Tap More.
- Tap Add Stream.
- Tap on the avatar of the Twitter account that hosts the list.
- Tap on the List tab.
- Select the Twitter list by tapping on it.
See also Add Users to Twitter Lists