Create a video view campaign in Ads
Video views ads are very useful for promoting brand awareness driving for more video views without needing to add an external website or URL. This campaign type is available to all placements.
To create a video views ad
- Click New campaign on the main navigation bar and proceed to create your campaign as usual.
- Under What do you want to promote? select Video Views.
- Click Proceed.
- On the Ads Design step (2), click Upload new video or Select from your gallery.
- Once your video is uploaded, select a thumbnail for the video from your gallery or a video frame, or click Upload new image to upload a custom thumbnail image.
- Optional: Upload SRT files to include captions with your video. More details
- Optional: Click Add Video + to run a split test between one or more videos and find out which one converts best.
- Optional: Select Standard Link or choose to create a Facebook Instant Experience. URLs are not mandatory. When a URL is not included, neither are CTAs or headlines.
- Select your audience.
- In the Budget & Bidding section, you can choose to optimize for Thruplay or 2-Second continuous video views.
See how to create more campaign types.