With this publishing workflow, posts need to be manually published on a mobile device. You’ll need the Instagram app and the latest version of the Hootsuite app installed on your device.
- Open your Hootsuite mobile app.
- Tap Account .
- Tap the Settings tab, and then tap Notifications.
- Tap to select your connected Instagram profile from the list.
- Toggle Instagram publishing notifications to ON.
- If applicable: Tap Back and then repeat steps 4 and 5 for every Instagram profile you'll be publishing to.
- If notification permissions for the Hootsuite app are not yet enabled in your mobile device settings, follow the prompts to turn them on too.
You’re all set!
All team members who will be publishing posts for this Instagram profile from their own mobile devices need to complete these steps. Everyone with notifications turned on will receive a reminder notification when a post is ready to be published to Instagram.
Learn more about publishing to Instagram with the mobile notification workflow.