If you need to update the official name on your certificate before sharing your new credentials, complete the following steps.
- Sign in to your Academy profile at education.hootsuite.com
- Click [your name] in the top-right corner.
- Select Certified Professionals Directory. This should take you to your profile. If you're just seeing the Certified Professionals Directory, click Sign In again in the top-right corner.
- Click Claim Certificate.
- Click on your certificate link to open it.
- Once you have opened your certificate in Credential.net, click Sign In one more time in the top-right corner.
- Click More options below your certificate, and then select Request a Name Change. If this option is greyed out, make sure you are signed in at the top of the page.
- Enter the new name for the credential in both fields, and then click Submit Request.
Allow up to 48 hours for the name change request to be reviewed and reflected on your certificate.