Capture your content ideas on the go by creating drafts in the Hootsuite mobile app. Access drafts under the Drafts tab of the mobile Publisher , including those created in your web dashboard.
Under the Planner tab you can also create drafts with scheduled dates, so works in progress can be slotted in alongside finished posts. The scheduled content visible in Planner is dependent on the organization selected in your app preferences. If you belong to more than one organization, ensure the correct one is selected to view content for specific social networks.
Drafts created on mobile are collaborative for Team, Business, and Enterprise plan users. This means that all organization members with access to a social network can see its drafts and take action on them.
In this article:
To save a draft
A draft can be saved from the Composer once a social network is selected, and some elements have been added to the body of the post.
- Tap Next in the top-right corner, and then tap Save Draft.
To create a scheduled draft
Drafts with scheduled dates can be viewed in the Publisher alongside finished posts.
- Start by tapping an empty time slot in the Planner tab calendar, and then tap Compose a new message.
- Select a social network for the post, and begin drafting the post body.
- Tap Save Draft in the bottom-right corner.
Scheduled posts are indicated with turquoise tiles in the calendar, and drafts are indicated with grey tiles.
To view and resume editing drafts
- Tap Publisher .
- View scheduled drafts by tapping the date in the top-left corner of the Planner tab and selecting a day, or tap the Drafts tab to view all drafts with and without scheduled dates.
- Tap on the draft, and then tap Edit to resume editing.
To delete a draft
- Tap Publisher .
- Find scheduled drafts by tapping the date in the top-left corner of the Planner tab and selecting a day, or tap the Drafts tab to view all drafts with and without scheduled dates.
- Tap on the draft, tap more in the top-right corner, and then tap Delete.