Save and edit drafts - iOS
Capture your content ideas on the go by creating drafts in the Hootsuite mobile app. Access drafts under the Drafts tab of the mobile Publisher , including those created in your web dashboard.
Under the Planner tab of the Publisher you can also create drafts with scheduled dates, so works in progress can be slotted in alongside finished posts. The scheduled content visible in Planner is dependent on the organization selected in your app preferences. If you belong to more than one organization, ensure the correct one is selected to view content for specific social accounts.
Drafts created on mobile are collaborative for Team, Business, and Enterprise plan users. This means that all organization members with access to a social account can see its drafts and take action on them.
In this article:
To save a draft
A draft can be saved from Compose once a social account is selected, and some elements have been added to the body of the post.
- In Compose, select Save Draft in the bottom right.
To create a scheduled draft
Drafts with scheduled dates can be viewed in the Publisher alongside finished posts.
- Go to Publisher .
- Select an empty time slot in the Planner tab calendar, and then select Compose a new message.
- Select a social account for the post, and begin drafting the post body.
- Select Save Draft in the bottom right.
- Select Save Draft again to confirm.
Scheduled posts in the Planner are differentiated by a label in the bottom left, as well as by color. Scheduled posts are indicated with purple tiles, and drafts are indicated with gray tiles.
To view and resume editing drafts
- Select Publisher .
- View scheduled drafts by selecting the date in the top left of the Planner tab and selecting a day, or select the Drafts tab to view all drafts with and without scheduled dates.
- Select the draft, and then select Edit to resume editing.
To delete a draft
- Select Publisher .
- Find scheduled drafts by selecting the date in the top left of the Planner tab and selecting a day, or select the Drafts tab to view all drafts with and without scheduled dates.
- Select the draft, select more in the top right, and then select Delete.
- Select Delete again to confirm.