Business and Enterprise plans with the agency add-on can customize the logo on each of their Hootsuite Analytics reports with brand or client logos. In Hootsuite Analytics, logos appear in the top-left corner of each report. When exported to PDF and PPTX, report logos display at the bottom of each page. Logos also appear in the emails sent with scheduled exports. If a custom logo is not added, the Hootsuite logo is displayed by default.
Report logos are customized with images from the content library. Square images with dimensions of at least 100x100px are recommended.
To customize a report’s logo
- Select a report from the Reports list in the left-hand panel.
- Click More actions at the top of the report, and then click Edit Report Logo.
- Click Custom. A drawer will open displaying all the content libraries you have access to.
- Click to open a content library and browse its images.
- Click an image to select it.
- Click Save logo for this Report.
If the image being used for a report logo is removed from the content library, a warning icon will display in place of the logo in Hootsuite Analytics, and external reports will not have any logo.