Are you seeing a discrepancy between the Facebook ads data in your Impact account, and native Facebook ads?
To investigate the issue and improve the quality of data in your Impact account, we will need a specific Facebook ads report from your Ads Manager.
Please follow these steps to download a .csv file of the data and submit it with your support request.
To download the Facebook ads report
- Sign in to Facebook Business Manager.
- Click Business Manager in the top-left corner, and under Create & Manage, select Ads Manager.
- In the top-left corner, select the ad account from the drop-down that’s connected to Hootsuite Impact.
- Select the Ads tab, click Reports, and then select Ad. The Reporting dashboard will open.
- Select the timeframe for the ads you want to export, and then click Update.
- On the left side of the dashboard, under Breakdowns, select the following:
- Ad Name (Level)
- Ad ID (Level)
- Platform (Delivery)
- Click the Metrics tab.
- Leave all the metrics checked that are selected by default, and ensure that Amount Spent is also selected.
- Click Export in the top-right corner of the dashboard.
- Select Export as .csv, and then click Export.