The home dashboard is your central hub for managing your Hootsuite Ads account activity. The comprehensive Overview lets you monitor your paid initiatives for Facebook, Instagram, and Google, all in one place.
Save time with at-a-glance summaries and quick access to your account's tools. View the aggregated results of your campaigns, compare ad account performance, and check the progress of reports, data syncs, and collaboration requests.
If you need to take action or view another area of your account in more detail, you can easily access them from the Overview.
Here's what you can do with each widget on the home dashboard:
- Main graph - Visualize the aggregated data of all your connected ad accounts. You can change the date range in the top-right corner, and select the platform(s) in the bottom-right corner. Click on each metric along the top of the graph to remove or add them, and click on the arrows to change the metric being displayed.
- All ad accounts/latest campaigns/latest drafts - View a list and summary metrics for all your connected ad accounts, latest campaigns, and latest drafts, in one place. The date range above the main graph will also change the numbers in this widget. Click the drop-down arrow beside All Ad Accounts to filter accounts by platform. Use the pagination in the bottom-right corner if you have many connected accounts. Click the metric name at the top of each column to sort the table by metric. Click Add Ad Account to easily navigate to the account page and add new accounts.
- Campaign creation - This widget provides easy access to create new Facebook or Google campaigns. Click the arrows to copy a recent campaign for your template.
- Latest reports - This widget displays the four most recently created reports, the number of active reports, and the number of reports with errors (if any). Click Generate reports to create a new one, or click Go to all reports to see all your reports.
- Data sync - This widget displays the four most recent data syncs, the number of active syncs, and the number of syncs with errors. See at a glance how many contacts have been synced with each one. Click Go to Data Sync to manage all your syncs, and create new ones.
- Latest onboardings - This widget displays the four most recent onboarding requests, the number of accounts connected, and the number of pending requests. Click See all Onboardings to manage them all, and create new ones.
- Campaign approvals - This widget displays the four most recent approvals for your campaigns, the total number of approvals, and the number of pending approvals. Click See all approvals to manage them all, and create new ones.
To view comprehensive results for one particular campaign, click Search a campaign in the top-left corner of the dashboard, select from your recent Facebook or Google campaign, or search the name of the campaign. Click See all campaigns in the list to view aggregate dashboards of your Facebook campaigns and Google Ads campaigns separately. Then click a campaign name to view its campaign dashboard.