Business and Enterprise organizations use content libraries to store pre-approved post templates and images, making it easier and faster for team members to post content to social networks.
Organizations can have many libraries and can share specific content with selected teams, ensuring the assets users are publishing to social are on-brand and relevant. Team members can access content library templates (pre-drafted with text) from the New Post menu, and craft their posts from there. Standalone content library images are accessible from the Composer's media library.
Plans: Business and Enterprise only
To manage an organization’s content library, see Manage your content library.
To publish content library images
- Select Create New Post in the top left to open the Composer.
- If you belong to more than one organization, ensure that the correct one is selected in the top left.
- Select Open Media Library.
- If you have access to any content libraries within the organization selected, they appear in the Media Library by default.
- Select to open a content library and browse its stored images assets. Post templates (text and images) are not displayed here.
- Select an image to attach it to your post.
To publish an asset from within the content library
Access and browse through your content libraries in the Publisher. Within the content library you can view when each asset was added or last used, the number of times it’s been used, its tags, and if applicable, its availability timeframe.
- Select Publisher from the launch menu.
- Select the Content tab along the top of the calendar.
- Under Content Sources, select Content Library.
- Select a content library from the drop-down menu. You can select Images or Messages in the top right to filter it by asset type. You can also sort assets by age or popularity, availability, or tag.
- Select an asset so it turns blue, and then select Compose at the top of the content library to populate the image or template message into the Composer. Templates that contain links will always contain the full link, so consider adding a shortener before publishing or scheduling the post.