At the end of October, we’ll be updating the default workflow for editing scheduled posts. You’ll be able to edit your posts right from the new Planner! Click on a post, click Edit , and then make your changes in our new compose experience. Editing posts from the old Publisher's view of scheduled content will also default to the new composer.
If you haven’t tried the new composer yet, now’s a great time to take it for a spin! We’ve recently added several new capabilities to the already great features of the new composer:
- access to content libraries
- location tagging for Facebook and Instagram posts
- the ability to edit your selected social networks
- full-screen experience
- per-network post previews
- the ability for team members to easily apply campaign settings to posts
Any scheduled post can still be edited in the legacy composer. When your post opens in the new composer, click Open post in legacy compose in the bottom-left corner to edit your post in the legacy composer instead.